Mr. Slim Split-zoning Systems: M-Series Heat Pump
Small Size, Big Performance
While all of our Mr. Slim units are compact
and lightweight, M-Series heat pumps were designed
specifically to provide high performance heating and cooling for tight spaces. But don’t be fooled.
The powerful M-Series delivers plenty of year-round comfort. And unlike window units, Mr. Slim’s
small size, color, and mounting position make it blend in well.
No Ductwork Needed
Mr. Slim systems require no ductwork. There’s only a small,
three-inch opening connecting the indoor and outdoor units. These features result in easy installation, less mess, and a better looking home.
Standard pricing for an installed MS-A09WA, cooling-only, model should start around $2,390. A number of factors contribute to the actual installed cost, such as line length and exterior wall material.
Please ask a Diamond Dealer to survey your home for an accurate job cost.
Don't forget to ask about a Buy-Now Pay-Later plan.
Standard Features All M-Series Heat Pumps Offer
Visit the Resources page for Mr. Slim brochures and manuals.
- INVERTER TECHNOLOGY: Mitsubishi Electric's INVERTER technology creates high speed heating and cooling and smooth modulation of comfort levels.
QUIET OPERATION: Less noise than with an old window unit means you’ll
sleep easy with Mr. Slim. in fact the MSZ-A09NA model is as quiet as 22 dB(A) or quieter than a whisper!
- DUCTLESS TECHNOLOGY: No need for major construction and
hassles. Mr. Slim is installed quickly and easily.
- ZONE CONTROL: Cool and heat only those spaces you want for
maximum control and energy efficiency.
- MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLS: Advanced controls keep you comfortable no
matter what the conditions are outside.
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROLLER: Mr. Slim offers comfort control in the palm of your hand. Press a button, and superior air conditioning is yours.
- WASHABLE FILTERS: Saves money because you clean filters instead of
replacing them. Nice.